Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position is responsible for timely, efficient, cost-effective maintenance at the Cambria Plant while utilizing safety standards. The successful candidate must possess qualities to maintain the high demands of this fast growing industry.
- Perform overall maintenance and upkeep of all production and support equipment throughout the nearly 1 million square foot facility
- Monitor and maintain all electrical and mechanical equipment to ensure it is operation properly
- Complete all repairs efficiently and cost-effectively while minimizing downtime
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems as well as maintain daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance schedules
- Interpret engineering drawings and schematics to maintain the operations in a fast-paced manufacturing environment of complex parts
- Refurbish, modify and install production support equipment as necessary
- Provide maintenance support to off-site locations when needed
- Keep work area and machinery clean and free of clutter
- Additional duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma required
- 2+ years of experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Must have mechanical skills including electrical, plumbing, heating/AC, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc.
- Basic math skills, proficiency with computers and the ability to be easily trained on various software programs
- Self-motivated, solid critical thinking skills and the ability to work independently is a must
- Automation experience including PLC’s, frequency drives, motor controls, sensors and limit switches
- Ability to use measuring equipment
- Ability to life up to 50 pounds and work on the rooftop above 60 feet
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com(reference job #17-032 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria offers a full benefit package including: * Medical Insurance * Life Insurance * Short Term and Long Term Disability Income Protection * Flexible Spending Accounts * 401k Retirement Plan * Vacation * Holiday *
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.