We are looking for a Housekeeper to join our team. The goal for our housekeeping team is to create and maintain an orderly environment for our residents. This position requires a hardworking individual who has close attention to detail.
- This is a Full-Time Day Shift position!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Clean assigned resident rooms and common areas thoroughly on a rotating basis
- Change linen and make-up residents’ beds as needed
- Collect and remove trash
- Collect and transfer soiled laundry from the neighborhood
- Assist with meals (i.e. cutting and serving foods, washing dishes, assist with dining room supervision, etc.)
Qualifications and skills:
- Three to four years of high school is preferred.
- Basic everyday living skills
- Ability to understand and follow directions (operation of equipment, sorting of soiled linen into specific categories)
- Ability to read, write add and subtract (maintenance of accurate records) is required
Our team members benefit from ….
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
The Lutheran Home: Hope Residence is a 52-bed intermediate care facility serving individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Kayla at (952) 873-2159.