Purpose of Position: Responsible for providing superior food service to residents, staff and guests.
Fundamental Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the preparation, serving and delivering of food and beverages as directed.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work area.
• Operate dishwasher throughout shift. Wash dishes, pots, pans, coffee urns, glasses and flatware.
• Help ensure all food is labeled, dated and stored properly. Remove outdated food items.
• Help ensure all equipment is turned off. Restock items that were depleted or used during the shift.
• Clean kitchen and equipment.
• Transport food and beverages to neighborhoods and units for meals and when requested.
Two to four years of high school, basic everyday living skills, the ability to understand and follow directions, and the ability to read, write, add and subtract are required.
For more information or questions, contact Jodi at 952-873-2164 or jafoster @tlha.org.
In an effort to comply with requirements regarding government record keeping, reporting, and other legal obligations which may apply, we invite you to complete an applicant data survey. Providing this information is STRICTLY VOLUNTARY. Copy this link https://www.tlha.org/applicant-voluntary- survey/ and after submitting your resume, open a new tab of your internet browser and paste the
URL to be directed to the survey.