We are looking for a reliable, upbeat person to join our Laundry & Housekeeping Department team. This position requires a hardworking individual who has close attention to detail.
Full-Time Position: Approximately 36 hours/week; Hours are typically 7am-3pm
Laundry Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Folds linens by hand or machine.
2. Collects and sorts soiled laundry.
3.Loads and unloads washers and dryers.
4.Loads carts and delivers linens to all units.
5. Records poundage washed and amounts of linen sent.
6. Sweeps and cleans up area at the end of the day.
7. Changes chemical barrels when needed.
Housekeeping Responsibilities and duties:
•Three to four years of high school is preferred.
• Basic everyday living skills, the ability to understand and follow directions (operation of equipment, sorting of soiled linen into specific categories) and the ability to read, write add and subtract
(maintenance of accurate records) is required.
• Vocational or business skills, such as measuring instruments (weight on balance beam scale) are also required.
Our team members benefit from ….
•Full benefits including medical and dental coverage
•401(k) with company match
•Life and disability insurance
•Paid time off
The Lutheran Home: Belle Plaine is a 97-bed skilled nursing facility that comprises of a Transitional Care Unit (TCU), Long-Term Care (LTC) and memory care.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Jodi at (952) 873-2164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to comply with requirements regarding government record keeping, reporting, and other legal obligations which may apply, we invite you to complete an applicant data survey. Providing this information is STRICTLY VOLUNTARY. Copy this link https://www.tlha.org/applicant-voluntary-survey/ and after submitting your resume, open a new tab of your internet browser and paste the URL to be directed to the survey.