This position is responsible for providing sales and marketing function by developing and coordinating sales processes, public relations, and marketing efforts for Kingsway Retirement Living and The Lutheran Home: Belle Plaine (TLH:BP), a skilled nursing facility. This requires promotion to various constituents, including the general public, referral sources, team members, churches, community groups etc. Enhance TLHA’s image while expanding public awareness and support of Kingsway and TLHA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the Christian mission of TLHA in all areas of marketing and publicity campaign and materials.
- Coordinate with local marketing team in the development and execution of short-term and long-range marketing plans for Kingsway and TLH:BP.
- Coordinate tours of prospects. Build and maintain an active prospect list. Maintain communications with prospects through letters, emails, and telephone calls as appropriate.
- Promote excellent customer service to clients, families of clients, team members and all others.
- Complete and process leasing paperwork and other administrative tasks associated with filling vacant apartments.
- Manage Kingsway and TLH:BP public relations activities.
- Develop, lead, and implement activities, events, and seminars to build potential prospect base and enhance the image of Kingsway and TLH:BP.
- Conduct outreach to hospitals, physicians, discharge planners and surrounding communities to assist with census development. Build and maintain a positive relationship with the business and health care community. Conduct outreach to local churches to build relationships and referral sources.
- Maintain communications in customer relationship database (EnquireLeads).
- Create, design, and publish campus publications including social media posts, newsletters, and brochures.
- Assist with fundraising efforts to help advance the Christian mission, services, and programs of The Lutheran Home Association in coordination with the office of mission advancement.
- Perform administrative requirements, such as completing necessary forms, reports, recommendations, etc., as required.
- Coordinate apartment turnover and communicate necessary refurbishment needs.
- Be cross trained as a home health aide and dietary personnel to assist in times of need.
- Other duties as assigned.
Three-to-four years related experience and/or training required.
Strong commitment to importance of proactive sales and marketing. Strong customer service track record with measurable results.
Full-time position. Primarily 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, M-F but will require flexibility in working evening and weekend hours to conduct tours and other sales/marketing activities.