We are looking for an individual to begin the careers of our next group of students. This person would instruct our students while using the OnTrack training program. At the completion of the programs, students will have obtained their CNA certification. We are looking for someone who truly cares about educating the next generation of caregivers.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Use OnTrack nursing assistant training program
- Maintain accurate records on all students
- Evaluate and document students’ progress through testing, observation and assessment of skills attained
Qualifications and skills:
- Possess a current, unencumbered, license and registration to practice as a RN in the state of Minnesota.
- Complete OnTrack Training for Instructors (Approximately 3.5 hours)
- Minimum of one year of Long Term Care Experience as a licensed staff member
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to develop and motivate people
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and work autonomously
Ultimate flexibility! You set the class schedule - preferred day shift hours. There is availability to pick up shifts on the floor to obtain full-time status.
Our team members benefit from ….
- Scholarships, loan forgiveness, tuition discounts to help you pursue your career goals
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance, disability insurance, and paid time off.
- $2,500 recruitment bonus each time you refer family or friends to join team
The Lutheran Home: Belle Plaine is a 97-bed skilled nursing facility that comprises of a Transitional Care Unit (TCU), Long-Term Care (LTC) and memory care.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Jodi at (952) 873-2164 or firstname.lastname@example.org