We are looking for a reliable, upbeat person to join our Laundry Department team. This position requires a hardworking individual who has close attention to detail.
Full-Time Position: Approximately 30 hours/week; includes every other weekend 7am-3pm
Collects, sorts, washes, dries, folds, hangs, labels and delivers linens. Records pounds washed and amounts of linen delivered.
1. Folds linens by hand or machine.
2. Collects and sorts soiled laundry.
3.Loads and unloads washers and dryers.
4.Loads carts and delivers linens to all units.
5. Records poundage washed and amounts of linen sent.
6. Sweeps and cleans up area at the end of the day.
7. Changes chemical barrels when needed.
•Three to four years of high school is preferred.
• Basic everyday living skills, the ability to understand and follow directions (operation of equipment, sorting of soiled linen into specific categories) and the ability to read, write add and subtract
(maintenance of accurate records) is required.
• Vocational or business skills, such as measuring instruments (weight on balance beam scale) are also required.
Our team members benefit from ….
•Full benefits including medical and dental coverage
•401(k) with company match
•Life and disability insurance
•Paid time off
The Lutheran Home: Belle Plaine is a 97-bed skilled nursing facility that comprises of a Transitional Care Unit (TCU), Long-Term Care (LTC) and memory care.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Jodi at (952) 873-2164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.