Our care community is searching for Certificated Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team of dedicated caregivers. We’re looking for caring and compassionate professionals who loves taking care of people. We’re looking for an individual who truly cares about making our community the best home possible for our residents.
NEW!! - EVENING SHIFT PREMIUM PAY POSITION
- Shifts are 5-9pm, 5 days a week - includes every other weekend
- Receive an additional $3/hour on top of your base wage!!
- $1/hour Evening Shift Differential
- $1/hour Weekend Shift Differential (You would be earning an additional $2/hour on weekend shifts!)
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
•Day, evening and overnight shifts available
•Staff are able to choose from 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 hour shift options
•Full-Time & Part-Time Availability
•Also offering Intermittent positions. Work a scheduled 32-48 hours per month - only one weekend shift per month
Our team members benefit from ….
- PTO for Part-time and full-time employees
- Evening & Overnight Shift Differentials ($1/hour every shift)
- Weekend Shift Differential ($1/hour for all shifts)
- Shift Pick-up Bonuses ranging from $4-8/hour currently
- 401k with company match
- Full benefits including medical, dental & vision insurance (Medical insurance offered to full-time team members only (30 or more hours per week)
- Life insurance & disability insurance for team members scheduled 20 or more hours per week
- SIGN-ON BONUS for Certified Nursing Assistants: $1,500 + receive additional PTO on top of your regular PTO accrual! You need to commit to a schedule of at least every other weekend to qualify.
Responsibilities and duties:
•Bathing and dressing residents as needed
•Assisting with personal and dental hygiene
•Providing rehabilitative/short term/long term care
•Assisting with lifting/positioning/transferring residents into and out of beds, chairs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
•Assisting with meals
Qualifications and skills:
•Valid CNA license
•Excellent communication skills
•Good team player
The Lutheran Home: Belle Plaine is a 97-bed skilled nursing facility that comprises of a Transitional Care Unit (TCU), Long-Term Care (LTC) and memory care.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Jodi at (952) 873-2164 or jafoster @tlha.org.
*Considering joining the nursing field? Now is the perfect time. We are continuing to offer our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) course, with one big difference! We are changing the setup of the class. At the beginning, individuals will submit a check, to hold, as payment. Upon completion of the class, and if the individual is hired at The Lutheran Home: Belle Plaine, the check will be returned. More details available here: www.tlha.org
In an effort to comply with requirements regarding government record keeping, reporting, and other legal obligations which may apply, we invite you to complete an applicant data survey. Providing this information is STRICTLY VOLUNTARY. Click this link https://www.tlha.org/applicant-voluntary-survey/ (or open a new tab of your internet browser and paste the URL in the search bar if the link isn’t active) to be directed to the voluntary survey. Thank you!