Considering joining the nursing field? Now is the perfect time! The Lutheran
Home is currently accepting applications for our Nursing Assistant class. The class culminates with students participating in a clinical experience at The Lutheran Home:
Belle Plaine. Nursing Assistants provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living.
• An $800 check to hold as payment is required. Upon completion of the class, and if the individual is hired at The Lutheran Home: Belle Plaine, the check will be returned.
Testing costs (Approximately $200) are not included, but will be refunded within three months of employment.
• OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training Program is a 35 hour, interactive and person- centered online training, framed with passionate messages and inspiration for working in the field of aging services.
• 24 hour skills portion will be taught in a simulated lab setting utilizing demonstration and role-playing, followed by 16 hours of supervised clinical experience at The Lutheran
Nursing Assistant job duties:
• Bathing and dressing residents as needed
• Combing hair
• Shaving residents
• Trimming nails and assisting with personal and dental hygiene
• Providing rehabilitative, short term, and long term care
• Assisting with lifting, turning, moving, position, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
No certifications are necessary to be in training course. For class schedule, questions or additional information, please contact Jodi at (952) 873-2164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lutheran Home: Belle Plaine is a 97-bed skilled nursing facility that comprises of a
Transitional Care Unit (TCU), Long-Term Care (LTC) and memory care.
In an effort to comply with requirements regarding government record keeping, reporting, and other legal obligations which may apply, we invite you to complete an applicant data survey. Providing this information is STRICTLY VOLUNTARY.
Click this link https://www.tlha.org/applicant-voluntary-survey/ (or open a new tab of your internet browser and paste the URL in the search bar if the link isn’t active) to be directed to the voluntary survey. Thank you!