+ Full-Time Days Monday-Friday (40 hours/week)
+ On-call Requirement
+ Boiler's license requirement (or must obtain within 90 days)
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The qualified candidate will be responsible for maintaining the buildings, grounds, equipment, safety and facility operations, painting and light plumbing duties.
• Have the knowledge to repair and/or arrange for repair of plumbing, electrical, water softners, air conditioners, washers, dryers, heating and cooling equipment, etc.
• Posess the ability to follow verbal and written instructions along with record keeping capabilities relating to this industry ensuring readiness for state surveys.
• Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Must pass background check
• Must have valid Boiler's license, or ability to obtain within 90 days
• High school diploma or GED
• Related experience and/or training in maintenance
• 401k with company match
• Full benefits including medical, dental & vision insurance, as well as life insurance & disability insurance.
In an effort to comply with requirements regarding government record keeping, reporting, and other legal obligations which may apply, we invite you to complete an applicant data survey. Providing this information is STRICTLY VOLUNTARY. Copy this link https://www.tlha.org/applicant-voluntary- survey/ and after submitting your resume, open a new tab of your internet browser and paste the
URL to be directed to the survey.