We are looking for a Homemaker to join our team. The goal for our housekeeping team is to create and maintain an orderly environment for our residents. This position requires a hardworking individual who has close attention to detail.
- Part-Time Days (every other weekend)
- Approximately 18 hours per week
- Availability to pick up additional shifts during the week
Responsibilities and duties:
- Clean assigned resident rooms and common areas thoroughly on a rotating basis
- Change linen and make-up residents’ beds as needed
- Collect and remove trash
- Collect and transfer soiled laundry from the neighborhood
- Assist with meals (i.e. cutting and serving foods, washing dishes, assist with dining room supervision, etc.)
Qualifications and skills:
- Three to four years of high school is preferred.
- Basic everyday living skills
- Ability to understand and follow directions (operation of equipment, sorting of soiled linen into specific categories)
- Ability to read, write add and subtract (maintenance of accurate records) is requiredOur team members benefit from ….
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
The Lutheran Home: Belle Plaine is a 97-bed skilled nursing facility that comprises of a Transitional Care Unit (TCU), Long-Term Care (LTC) and memory care.If you have questions or need additional information, contact Jodi at (952) 873-2164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.