We are looking for a full-time, experienced Director of Nursing with superior problem-solving and crisis-resolution skills to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to dedicate themselves to a mission with a Christian emphasis. The DON-RN will provide excellent leadership and education to their talented and engaged Nursing Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining quality of care throughout the entire facility.
The qualified Director on Nursing will have:
- Minimum of two years as a RN in a management role.
- Current MN RN license.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations for Comprehensive Home Care Facility.
Seeking someone who:
- Displays flexibility, team spirit, respect, politeness, and accountability toward residents, family members and staff.
- Communicates effectively via open, straightforward communication, including use of listening skills.
- Has a strong leadership ability.
- Is able to solve problems in an organized manner.
- Is hardworking and compassionate.
- Is ready to join a fast-paced, hard-working and rewarding environment.
- Comfortable and competent with ECS and other technologies used in Nursing and Retirement Community Settings.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD Insurance available.
- Flex Reimbursement account for medical and/or childcare reimbursement.
- 401k with employer matching funds.
- Paid time off benefits (Holiday Pay and Vacation Pay)
- Full time, salaried position
- Annual salary ranges from $65,769 to $80,600 depending on experience.
Please consider coming to work in an environment that is rewarding and fun!
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact (952)873-4741 or firstname.lastname@example.org.